MFMetric Update

Tonight I made some serious progress on MFMetric, my version of La Metric. I finally have the two libraries locked down that I am going to use for drawing/text and actually have them working with the screen, and in the correct orientation. I am having to create a custom font for my screen size, which is very tedious. It took hours to figure out how to make a flexible-width font. The characters you are seeing are the only ones done, but the framework is in place. It’s pretty slow-going because it’s been so long since I have done any C programming. Hopefully tomorrow I can get all numbers done and then display the actual time which I already have because yesterday I got this thing connected to the internet and syncing with NTP servers.

Michael Fransen @michaelfransen